You are likely to encounter many issues with your washer. However, there are common problems that appliance owners call us to fix.
- Motors that do not stop running.
- Motors not spinning or agitating
- Water not draining out or flowing into the washer
- Washer vibrating excessively when running
- Washer spinning slowly or not spinning at all
- Water leaking or overflowing from the washer
While some washer issues are easy to address, others are related to improper use. Our skilled technicians will identify and explain the washer problem to you once you hire us. They will also tell you the best way to use your machine so that it does not develop the same problem again.